Welcome Back! Spring 2016 marks Kings Grant’s 43rd season in business! We are excited for the start of the tennis season and look forward to seeing everyone back on the courts.
Kings Grant will offer quality programs for adults and juniors and private instruction this year. Alan Brown will be back as the Director of Member Services and Nash is back as Head Tennis Pro.
You can sign up and pay for your membership securely online at www.kingsgrantrc.com. Members who pay for their membership by April 1, 2016 will receive a $25 gift certificate to the pro shop. Members who pay by May 1, 2016 will receive a $15 gift certificate. Members who prefer to pay by check, may continue to mail their checks to the club (PO Box 153, Cotuit MA, 02635).:
As schedules tend to fill up quickly, we want to provide a few key dates to mark on your calendars:
- May 1 – courts open (weather permitting)
- June 1 – Men’s and Women’s morning organized groups start
- June 20 – Junior Clinics start
- July 22 – 24 – 2nd Annual John Maloy Memorial Tournament
- August 26 – 28 – USTA Senior Championship
- September 16 – 18 – Recovery Without Walls Tournament
The hard court is always open, and we will be working on the clay courts in April and should have them ready for May 1, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you all soon, please keep checking site and our Facebook page for regular updates.