2016 Clinics begin the week of June 20, 2016
Advanced Junior Clinics
- Designed for New England sectional players, high school team members, and serious juniors who aspire to make their high school team or play competitively.
- The sessions will consist of two hours of conditioning, drills, strategy and match-play competition.
- Emphasis on drills, strategy, mental attitude and fitness.
- Organized competitive play for juniors.
- Monday to Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., for ages 10-17.
- Limited to 20 players.
- Juniors must sign up for three clinics per week. This requirement is necessary in order to adequately develop a junior’s match play and skills and hone his/her individual playing style.
- All clinics are $30 per session. Parents are required to sign up and pay for one week (at least 3) clinics at a time.
- Students are welcome to make up any rained out clinics. See the Pro Shop for details and scheduling.
- In order to adequately provide for the proper number of instructors, juniors must come at their scheduled times. Special arrangements can be made if the Pro Shop staff is informed in advance.
- Due to our crazy New England weather, the decision as to whether a clinic is going to be canceled will be made one hour before the scheduled time. Please don’t call the Pro Shop more than one hour before scheduled time of the clinic.
- Any questions about any of these programs can be answered by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (508) 274-1456.
Competition is an integral part of junior tennis development. Friday afternoons will be devoted to developing competitive tennis skills according to level of play. If you choose to attend the Friday supervised competition, an additional $15 charge will apply.
Junior Tennis Clinics (ages 4 to 10+)
- Ages 4 to 6, Monday and Wednesday, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Ages 6 to 8, Monday and Wednesday, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Ages 8 to 10, Tuesday and Thursday, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Ages 8+, Tuesday and Thursday, 4 to 5 p.m.
Placement changes to accommodate varying ability levels will be made as needed to ensure compatible match-ups. * All clinics are $20 per session, except for the advanced clinics. Parents are requested to sign up and pay for one month or eight clinics at a time. If you are not going to be here for a month, please inform the staff person on duty of your schedule.
*Clinics are not pro-rated or refunded